Because Your Invention is Everything.
Downtown Commuters © 2010 – Greg Gandy Oil on panel
A copyright is a creator’s property right in works of creative expression, which include literary, dramatic, artistic, musical and architectural works. Works from 1978 or after have rights that last the life of the author plus 70 years, or, if created by a company, the shorter of 95 years from the date of publication or 120 years from the date of creation.
- Search, Clearance and Opinions on Availability of Intellectual Property
- Watch Services
- Investigation and Assessments of Infringement Activity
- Cease and Desist/Enforcement
- Cease and Desist Claims and Defense of Claims
- DMCA Take Downs/ Stop Transactions Notices (to ISPs and Payment Providers)
- Social Media Enforcement
- Intellectual Property Audits
- Portfolio Management