Because Your Invention is Everything.
Downtown Commuters © 2010 – Greg Gandy Oil on panel
A trademark is a word, phrase, symbol, or design or combination of words, phrases, symbols or designs that identifies and distinguishes a product or service of a particular source. Trademark rights can last forever, as long as the trademark is used and renewed.
- Search, Clearance and Opinions of Intellectual Property
- Domain Name Registration, Sales and Acquisitions
- Watch Services
- Investigation and Assessment of Infringement Activity
- Cease and Desist/Enforcement
- Cease and Desist Claims and Defense of Claims
- Take Down/ Stop Transactions Notices to Content, Hosting and Payment Providers
- Social Media Enforcement