Nick Woloszczuk has a decade of experience litigating in California and federal courts across the country. His extensive litigation experience primarily includes intellectual property disputes and commercial litigation, and he has counseled clients on licensing and employment matters as they relate to intellectual property.
Prior to Pranger Law, Mr. Woloszczuk was at an intellectual property litigation boutique in Silicon Valley where he was the senior associate and second chair on numerous high-stakes intellectual property and commercial disputes. Mr. Woloszczuk began his career at Latham & Watkins LLP where he primarily focused on patent litigation and was later associated with Duane Morris LLP. While attending law school, Mr. Woloszczuk served as an extern for the United States District Court for Guam.
J.D., The University of California, Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law
B.S., The University of Washington, Biology
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- California State Bar, Member since 2012