Premier Law Boutique specializing in intellectual property and advertising legal services has an immediate opening for a full time Receptionist in our San Francisco office to help our ever-growing firm be organized and welcoming. Our firm is made up of respectful, approachable, bright, talented, positive, hard-working people. Perks of working in our very hip office space are catered lunch on Mondays, free coffee, soda and snacks every day, and the occasional happy hour on the roof deck patio. The office is in Financial District/SOMA (Rincon Hill), near 1st and Folsom, an approximate 7 Min walk south of the Montgomery BART Station in San Francisco.
The ideal candidate is smart, highly organized, pleasant, excellent with people, efficient, has integrity, thinks creatively, contributes to a stress- and drama-free work environment, and has a positive work attitude. We need a rock star who loves helping people and is excited to serve as an essential representative of our firm.
- Manage office reception, including opening the office on time daily (This is in office; No WFH role)
- Answer all incoming telephone calls; screen and route calls and take messages, as appropriate
- Greet all visitors to the firm’s offices
- Prepare and send correspondence to clients, vendors and others
- Inventory, purchase, stock and maintain office supplies, including office drinks and snacks
- General administrative tasks such as copying, faxing, scanning, etc. (we are a paperless firm)
- Entering and maintaining contact information and other data in CRM and related databases
- Assist attorneys in scheduling meetings and make travel arrangements
- Support marketing and firm events
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in hospitality or service industry, administrative experience a strong plus
- Exceptionally strong communication skills to interact with lawyers, staff and visitors on a regular basis
- Excellent organizational skills and follow through
- Flexible, calm and pleasant when interacting with people and situations
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Prior law or related professional services firm experience a plus
- Experience with marketing and/or business development efforts a plus
We offer a competitive salary with benefits including PTO, health, vision, dental, long-term disability and 401(k). No telephone calls or agencies, please.
Description of these duties constitutes a summary only. Duties and responsibilities may be changed, depending on the needs of the business and the specific skills, experience, and expertise of the individual hired.
Please send resumes in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org; no telephone calls or agencies, please.