Premier Law Boutique specializing in intellectual property and advertising legal services has an immediate opening for a full time Executive Assistant in our San Francisco office to help our ever-growing firm be organized and welcoming. Our firm is made up of respectful, approachable, bright, talented, positive, hard-working people. Perks of working in our very hip office space are catered lunch on Mondays, free coffee, soda and snacks every day, and the occasional happy hour on the roof deck patio. The office is in Financial District/SOMA (Rincon Hill), near 1st and Folsom, an approximate 7 Min walk south of the Montgomery BART Station in San Francisco.
The ideal candidate is smart, highly organized, pleasant, excellent with people, efficient, has integrity, thinks creatively, contributes to a stress- and drama-free work environment, and has a positive work attitude. We need a rock star who loves helping people and is excited to serve as an essential representative of our firm.
- Manage calendars for Managing Partner and, as needed, for other firm attorneys; schedule meetings and appointments
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for attorneys and clients
- Maintain organized electronic files for all documents (we are a paperless firm)
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Assist the Managing Partner with firm marketing efforts, manage social media
- Arrange firm-related events, including staff appreciation, client facing and other business development events
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 4 years (ideally 7+ years) of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to an executive or senior manager
- Strong communication, problem solving, leadership and diplomacy skills to interact with lawyers, staff and vendors on a regular basis
- Exceptional organizational skills and super follow through and project management experience
- Must be comfortable working independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Prior law or related professional services firm experience a plus
We offer a competitive salary with benefits including PTO, health, vision, dental, long-term disability and 401(k). No telephone calls or agencies, please.
Description of these duties constitutes a summary only. Duties and responsibilities may be changed, depending on the needs of the business and the specific skills, experience, and expertise of the individual hired.
Please send resumes in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org; no telephone calls or agencies, please.