“This ain’t your daddy’s law firm.”
Looking Down Kearny St. © 2011 – Greg Gandy Oil on panel
Premier Law Boutique specializing in intellectual property legal services has an immediate opening for a full time Administrative Assistant to help support our ever-growing firm. Our firm is made up of respectful, approachable, bright, talented, positive, hard-working people. The ideal candidate is smart, highly organized, efficient, has integrity, impeccable attention to detail, thinks creatively, contributes to a stress- and drama-free work environment, and has a positive work attitude.
- Conduct basic administrative functions under the direction of the General Manager, including reception duties, answering, and routing phone calls, opening and sorting mail, copy/fax functions, calendaring, basic electronic filing, and other miscellaneous administrative duties
- Coordinate creation of new matters and intake of new client files
- Maintain organized electronic files for all documents (we are a paperless firm)
- Support lawyers with correspondence and other tasks
- Assist the Managing Partner and General Manager with firm marketing efforts, manage social media posts
- Assist with arranging firm-related events, including staff appreciation, client facing and other business development events
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong communication, problem solving, and diplomacy skills to interact with lawyers, clients and vendors on a regular basis
- Exceptional attention to detail skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be comfortable working independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Prior law or related professional services firm experience a plus
We offer a competitive salary, with benefits including health, vision, dental, long-term disability and 401(k); great PTO policy; Please send resumes in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. No telephone calls or agencies, please.
Description of these duties constitutes a summary only. Duties and responsibilities may be changed, depending on the needs of the business and the specific skills, experience, and expertise of the individual hired.